2015 Dream Tank Giveaway!

lisawolk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have you read the thread? there is much work involved with the tickets. you WILL get an email, just a bit of patience
I did read the email and days went on and other people were asking too as they didn't receive theirs. It was only a question, no need for your condescending attitude but I hope you feel better now that you got that off your chest.

reeferKen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here Lisa, my donation and credit card charge went fine but no second email ticket number. But it was a good excuse for my wife and I to donate again to a great cause! The second time worked just fine. Take care

OP
OP
Reef Savvy

Reef Savvy

AQUARIUM BUILDERS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Awesome Reefers,

Thank you for all your support and for making this the most successful Dream Tank Giveaway to date! I know it has been said before by some of the members, but I wanted you to hear it from us. Every single ticket was hand counted, the name was handwritten on the back and placed in our box, they were then emailed directly through the St. Jude page. Their setup up tracks the emails, and informs me if, and when they were opened. Some of the emails we sent were caught by your spam filter. Others were accidentally deleted by the owners who though it was junk mail. We really have no way of controlling this. Throughout the entire fundraiser (months) we have received emails from people who never received their tickets, because of said reasons. Those people were emailed again, and surely enough, they would retrieve it from their spam folder. The reason we went through all the trouble of handwriting all of the names, was exactly for this reason. Even if your email went to spam, you still had the same chance of wining. Anyone who didn't claim their prize would have been contacted by us since we had your name and contact info on file. If anyone has any doubts about their ticket numbers, please feel free to reply to this thread, and I will track your email and ticket numbers and tell you exactly when we emailed them, and if the email was opened.

Best Regards,
Felix Bordon

Red_ant

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to all the winners and great cause!!! I knew I was out of the running when I saw all my numbers had 7 digits and the winners all had 6 digits. But, all that means is there was a lot of donations. Which is fantastic! Great job guys.

ProjectAnemone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't forget to file your donations with your employer if they do a company match. I just got my company confirm for my $200 donation.

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One day I will win this raffle lol

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 39 43.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 34 37.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back