2020 Black Friday Sales?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SliceGolfer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m curious now that BRS has picked up the Reef Breeders line, will there continue to be Black Friday sales if buying direct? Sure, inventory and COVID issues aside. I’m more curious if the Reef Breeders sales model will be changing?

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would doubt it. I'm sure part of the deal is that reefbreeders gets to keep their online store, which means they can have a sale if they want. There were already other online dealers that sold reefbreeders and they still had their black friday sales. Samsung has their own online store and has their own BF sales even though their stuff is sold everywhere.

I just checked out BRS and they don't even have the led bars listed. Not sure if they are just not going to carry them or they are just not available so they didn't bother putting them up on the site as out of stock.

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! The biggest difference this year with the larger online retailers carrying our items is that we planned for Black Friday much sooner (planning began in July), that way we are all on the same page. This year the sale will be running from 11/20 to 11/30. The Photon V2+ will be on sale along with all of our other products.

Exact details will be posted when the sale approaches. Our online retailers will also be offering a discount during that time. Yes, lumenbars will be on sale on our site as well.

We plan on having more lumenbars arriving in the coming weeks, they were dispatched to us about 2.5 weeks ago. We have most sizes/colors in stock, however the Black 48" bars and Black Blue/UV hybrids are sold out at this time.

We plan on having inventory prior to the sale, ETA at this time is 11/10 give or take a week, however that is subject to change as shipping is more unpredictable at this time.

OP
OP
SliceGolfer

SliceGolfer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s great news! Thanks for sharing!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back