*2022* Happy New Year SALE *2022* - 3,500+ CORALS 40% OFF! LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MNFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20211226_133158.jpg

Too many favorites but this one is getting some strange color

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully we'll get another one. Acro colonies come in and out of this shop like crazy, we fragged nearly 1000 acro frags this week, but nothing looks like the blue tips
When are they going to get posted? Given I have gotten my parameters stabilized..was going to try and grab a couple more.

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting up with a mini raffle before the New Year! The only thing you have to do is post in this thread with a picture of your favorite coral and that's it! You will be entered automatically and the winner will be randomly chosen at 5:00PM PST.

P.S. We will also be doing a gift certificate on the side, coming up in a bit!

A little bit of a long reply coming, but wanted to share a small experience from my first order with ASD while showing my favorite coral.

This pretty little trachy has been my favorite lately! I got him from Aqua SD a few months ago. It was my first time as a customer, and I ordered ~10 frags or so. It was one of the best experiences I’ve had with a company. I had ordered another small, rough looking trachy as a little gift for my neighbor who likes the odd ones. Aqua SD called me on the shipping date and said that it was not looking good, and asked me if I’d be okay with a replacement. I said sure and asked how much to upgrade, and they said no charge (and the one they sent was several tiers above the original). It was a pretty awesome experience and this trachy was the jewel of the order for me.

Attachments

• B2B40947-6796-446C-9C73-C2AD52281A0A.jpeg
    B2B40947-6796-446C-9C73-C2AD52281A0A.jpeg
    324.4 KB · Views: 25

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shop musta got really busy. So the answer to the question 'how many people were in the shop that took me away from posting' is 16

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When are they going to get posted? Given I have gotten my parameters stabilized..was going to try and grab a couple more.
Hopefully sometime later today. Since we've been only in the shop three days this week, we are rushing through to get as many photos as we can

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A little bit of a long reply coming, but wanted to share a small experience from my first order with ASD while showing my favorite coral.

This pretty little trachy has been my favorite lately! I got him from Aqua SD a few months ago. It was my first time as a customer, and I ordered ~10 frags or so. It was one of the best experiences I’ve had with a company. I had ordered another small, rough looking trachy as a little gift for my neighbor who likes the odd ones. Aqua SD called me on the shipping date and said that it was not looking good, and asked me if I’d be okay with a replacement. I said sure and asked how much to upgrade, and they said no charge (and the one they sent was several tiers above the original). It was a pretty awesome experience and this trachy was the jewel of the order for me.
<3 entry received!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%

Back