2023 Full Tank Shots (FTS) photos! Show off your reef here!

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here's our 'Lost Reef of Atlantis' 90-gallon. We just transferred over into this tank from our 65-gallon. Built the stand and cabinet. Designed the door and CNC'd the mahi on it, then painted. Loving the larger tank, didn't think a tank 12" longer would be so much bigger than the other haha!

20230306_140509.jpg

Last edited:

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dude…. $$$$$$ :)
Aint you broke now?
Lol! I’m an old retired fart and I always said, when I got to this point and can have a tank again, I would spare no expense. Actually, I got a lot of the corals from banking point’s with WWC and great sales from the other fenders. I did spend the bucks to have everything automated and so far, everything is working great. Except for the Apex salinity probe, Mobius App and Trident Alk. Those three items suck. But, from what I’ve heard from others, those items never work well. Still have a few fish I want, but pretty happy with it. Time to watch everything grow.

chipchipbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol! I’m an old retired fart and I always said, when I got to this point and can have a tank again, I would spare no expense. Actually, I got a lot of the corals from banking point’s with WWC and great sales from the other fenders. I did spend the bucks to have everything automated and so far, everything is working great. Except for the Apex salinity probe, Mobius App and Trident Alk. Those three items suck. But, from what I’ve heard from others, those items never work well. Still have a few fish I want, but pretty happy with it. Time to watch everything grow.
I see youre living the good life, huh? :)
Ive seen some documentary video about "The Villages". Is it really like they say it is? Im pretty jealous then.
You are absolutely doing what I would do when retired. Enjoying a tank, wow!

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see youre living the good life, huh? :)
Ive seen some documentary video about "The Villages". Is it really like they say it is? Im pretty jealous then.
You are absolutely doing what I would do when retired. Enjoying a tank, wow!
The Villages are nice. You can’t run out of things to do here. The folks that run it have done a great job making it a beautiful oasis in the middle of no where. The biggest problem is it’s 140,000 old people in one spot and 70% of them can drive safely. Imagine Friday nights with 40,000 senile old drunks in golf carts trying to get home. dang scary. Plus, most of them that drive cars have no idea how to navigate roundabouts. Hardly any red lights here. All roundabouts. This time of year is the worst, because all the snow birds are here. They are building 3500 new homes every year. Pretty soon, Florida will be a suburb of The Villages.

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful systems everyone.
FTS from today.
FTS-5.jpg
FTS2-2.jpg
Really nice. I wish I could get my Chromis to school like that again. After i added a big male Bellus Angel, they all hide and only come out for feeding time. Yours look so cool shoaling together.

flyfisher2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Villages are nice. You can’t run out of things to do here. The folks that run it have done a great job making it a beautiful oasis in the middle of no where. The biggest problem is it’s 140,000 old people in one spot and 70% of them can drive safely. Imagine Friday nights with 40,000 senile old drunks in golf carts trying to get home. dang scary. Plus, most of them that drive cars have no idea how to navigate roundabouts. Hardly any red lights here. All roundabouts. This time of year is the worst, because all the snow birds are here. They are building 3500 new homes every year. Pretty soon, Florida will be a suburb of The Villages.
Havent been up thatway in a couple years. Enjoyed the music

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.3%
Back