• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys this is our slate of candidates for club elections. All candidates are running unopposed so this should be quick and easy. Looking forward to a great 2024! We are still looking for other members who would like to help contribute to grow the club The more help the more things we can do the club.

Last edited:

A.Jones

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The nominations are in! Sorry for the delay, we had some late nominations but it led to the biggest list of potential board members in many years. All are running unopposed but this club elects the board members democratically so please vote and show your support for the folks volunteering to make 2024 a great year. Below is a link to the voting and below is some information on the nominees. If you have any objections or want to vote in other folks feel free to write in the candidates you'd like to vote for in the comments section. All votes will be tallied at the end of day Sunday 2/11/24.

www.reef2reef.com/threads/2024-club-election-voting.1034295/

Nomination for President: Dan Burr
Dan and Kurt kept the club going this year pushing for and organizing several fun club meetings. Like all great leaders, after several years at the helm, Kurt is planning on spending more time with his family and Dan is ready to step up and keep driving the club forward. We are grateful for everything Kurt has done to keep the interest in the club going especially during the tough covid years.

Nomination for Vice President: Kiersten LeBlanc
Kiersten is an enthusiastic long time club member who volunteered to step up into a leadership role. She presented several exciting ideas at previous meetings and looks forward to increasing her support for the club as a board member.

Nomination for Treasurer: Linda Pinette
Linda was a highly supportive club member in 2023 volunteering at nearly every club event. With years of professional work as an accountant she is a natural fit for the Treasurer position.

Nomination for Secretary: Aaron Jones
Long time Treasurer, Aaron is stepping away from the financial side to help increase visibility and transparency to club activities and partner with the Social Media Director to disseminate that information to everyone in the club.

Nomination for Social Media Director: Keith Matthew Gullette
As an entrepreneurial small business owner Keith would bring promotional, outreach and communications experience to the Social Media Director position to help communicate exciting club opportunities with existing members and promote the club to increase membership.

kierstin1993

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do we have any upcoming board meetings? Or will we just meet up at FFM?
I'm able to get to FFM early to set up and help run the booth if we need the extra hands!

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just thinking about this tonight.
I would like to have at least a video chat this week with the incoming and out going BOD.
We definatly need a plan before the show.

I will text everyone tomorrow for availability. I think I have your number. It ends in 551?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.5%
Back