exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr. I appreciate the band Triumph
Whoa someone besides myself has heard of that band lol
Awesome tank @90's reefer I've been tempted to switch to a4r once my ESV 2 part is gone. I manually dose small amounts to 3 tanks and thinking a single part solution may be easier. Are you manually dosing? It's all I've ever done with the exception of dripping kalk in my larger system.

OP
OP
X-37B

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr. I appreciate the band Triumph, may I ask how many gallons that tank is. If I remember some of your previous threads, 20 gallons?
20g's. Its an 18" cube.
"Fight The Good Fight"
Triumph was awesome in concert back in the day. Im feeling old now, wait I am, lol.

OP
OP
X-37B

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome tank @90's reefer I've been tempted to switch to a4r once my ESV 2 part is gone. I manually dose small amounts to 3 tanks and thinking a single part solution may be easier. Are you manually dosing? It's all I've ever done with the exception of dripping kalk in my larger system.
18ml morning and night so twice a day by hand.
It will lower your Ph dosing it all at once thats why I slpit it up.
Ph of A4R is 7.2 when mixed.
18ml will lower ph by .2. It rebounds in an hour so no issues that I have run into.
A4R works just as adverised and I think its perfect for small systems such as nano's.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw them once and the other Canadian 3 man band Rush twice, in concert when I was in high school.

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
18ml morning and night so twice a day by hand.
It will lower your Ph dosing it all at once thats why I slpit it up.
Ph of A4R is 7.2 when mixed.
18ml will lower ph by .2. It rebounds in an hour so no issues that I have run into.
A4R works just as adverised and I think its perfect for small systems such as nano's.
Thanks for your reply. Are you using the liquid or mixing the powder?
I'm thinking of trying it in one of my smaller tanks, one is 75g total and the other about 40g. I'm only dosing 10ml of 2 part right now to keep alk over 8 on both. Kalk does most of the work in my 180g

I saw them once and the other Canadian 3 man band Rush twice, in concert when I was in high school.
I didn't get to see them but listened to them on vinyl. I think I saw Rush but details of that stage in my life are kind of blurry :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

OP
OP
X-37B

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your reply. Are you using the liquid or mixing the powder?
I'm thinking of trying it in one of my smaller tanks, one is 75g total and the other about 40g. I'm only dosing 10ml of 2 part right now to keep alk over 8 on both. Kalk does most of the work in my 180g

I didn't get to see them but listened to them on vinyl. I think I saw Rush but details of that stage in my life are kind of blurry :face-with-hand-over-mouth:
I was running esv before I switched. I run the powder.
I was dosing by hand 2x a day.
14 mlx2 28ml of esv 1 and 2 with an alk of 7.
Tank uses 2 dkh a day.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 40 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.3%
Back