20g long peninsula tank

Stephen Reed

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2018
Messages
71
Reaction score
61
Location
Richmond
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a 20g from petcos dollar a gallon sale as a upgrade for the 10g quarantine tank I had. I cut some acrylic an siliconed it in place to make a internal sump. I plan on using a mj600 for the return an a big filter pad from my display tank to seed it for the cycle. Also made a little wooded cover that slides back an forth to hide the sump an still access the filter. This tank will be in more of a high traffic area so I did this mainly for looks, an I’m still not sure how I’m going to make a quarantine tank look nice yet. 4BFD7AB8-2A99-4C0D-AE5A-BE1215F2EBC8.jpeg 50F6A7D0-BA70-41C9-974C-8D85B7634582.jpeg 90253CD0-7D16-419D-8414-39D2747A7AEE.jpeg
 
Very clever...this could be a cool little set up and I'm not just saying that as a sucker for a peninsula.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new