20g waterbox

LaxFrags

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
390
Reaction score
227
Location
RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, here’s my 20g waterbox been set up for around 8 months. Mixed reef, lots of zoas, just got some more high end stuff I’m going to start selling in the future. I’ll keep this updated as my tank progresses, my favorite coral is definitely the dragon soul, 2 heads rn. Thanks for looking! I also have a 72g bow front mixed reef, mostly softies rn

Here’s a vid
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeP8Tr7Q/
92DA428B-8E97-44B1-A27F-ECCAADC57FFD.jpeg 93E78BE0-AD53-4D3F-8F44-6FC1DBF3721A.jpeg 391F7E80-1C60-439C-9590-EDBEA73A80BD.jpeg 64B6D886-29FC-4FF9-8A27-E8E0091231DB.jpeg
 
Awesome ! Are you using a wave maker ? Or just the return ?
 
Awesome can’t wait to see how the progress goes ! I just picked up a Nero 3 really excited
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new