20GL nano first time light question

Travis Key

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Just getting started on my first nano tank also this is the first time using this page lol, but I purchased a 20gl I wanted to do a nano tank I like the looks of smaller tanks, and I was wondering what kind of good decently priced lights would be good? I'm looking to make it into a reef tank and have some corals and anenemes and what not so I know I need a decent light for them to live and grow. Just wondering what is the cheapest most efficient ways some of you guys have went. Thanks!
 
Thanks guys I'll look into them! And really around $100 or so I'm trying to go not cheap but I know there's decent light out there for good pricing. And since this is my first time I just wanted to see how everything works and get a good feel of things.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new