20L setup for sale

GotSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my 20l setup to help get funds to setup my other tank. It comes with 25# live rock. Has several types of zoas, few rics, frogspawn, xenia, and a baseball size orange monti cap, few acans. Comes with 2 clowns. Has Nova Extreme 36" T-5 lights. Current surface skimmer. And a Oceanic BioCube skimmer. Not the best but it does do a ok job. Also comes with a stand. I want to go in a totally new direction with my other tank. Oh, tank has been up and running close to a year and a half. Asking $300 ( Will now include a 40B reef ready tank)

100_0024.jpg

100_0015-3.jpg

Last edited:

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Killer tank and deal.

When you inviting us over to see what you've been hiding?

NewBeeMommy1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you gonna sale any of the coral....or did you want it all together

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking setup! I hope based on what you are selling that you arnt going all SPS! We dont need anymore of "THOSE" people in this club! JK! LOL:bigsmile:

NewBeeMommy1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you might wanna take it to the nashville frag swap..... sale like $50 tickets on it to win it ....

OP
OP
GotSalt

GotSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will now include a new 40B reef ready tank. If you buy all this setup you could move everything to the 40B and use the 20L and a sump and the light would still fit the 40B. I had future plans for this but right now I just need the funds to get 75 up and running. Dont let this deal pass you by!!!!

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Common now james, you should never say that in public. We as men dont consult our wives. at least we dont tell people that! LOL! And it is always easier to ask forgiveness than permission! :tongue:

modifyd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Common now james, you should never say that in public. We as men dont consult our wives. at least we dont tell people that! LOL! And it is always easier to ask forgiveness than permission! :tongue:

:matrix::matrix::matrix: I only responded because I like this little smilie:bigsmile:

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 85 67.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back