210 gallon mix reef w/ fish room

Amado

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
511
Reaction score
432
Location
Edison nj
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
So I had a 6ft 125 gallon mix reef for a few years.
That tank was doing really good. We moved so I had to tear
Down my tank. I was able to save a few fish from my last setup but all coral were sold locally.

My new house had an unfinished basement.
The ceiling was low but I am able to stand.
The basement had enough electrical plugs and
I already had a utility sink.
 
Do it! Or did you already add the tank?
 
Do it! Or did you already add the tank?

Yeah I add the tank.
I am just updating the build thread.
I had a build thread in my local fish club but I would like
To post it here to get the opinion of a bigger audience.
 
I have a 75 gallon 7 stage BRS RODi filter.
So it took for ever to fill the tanks

B2074F13-66B6-4B67-A728-5B57E5046943.jpeg 02E3EFDE-7AB8-44C1-88B9-AC0443D053B1.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new