210 Miracles cube

lakereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Messages
252
Reaction score
552
Location
Muskego
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a few pics of the new "cube" (48" x 42" x 24" with 6" external overflow build) and fish/frag/equipment room I'm working on. More to come.

d0f8627aeeebff1b9b656ccf90e97063.jpg

2844e41ab808203916921a5b3ffcb437.jpg

4ef6e6bca6cae265d5e9eb52139a076c.jpg


abb2c71260e5e085399845445d647281.jpg


06912c89a59101f1dc79f8088ae12707.jpg


6464076e43c4cedd1d2dfc9e4db8e6f6.jpg


eb26e1b577a554ae36ece07c6b2924fc.jpg
 
I am building a rimless cube is the starphire glass work it st only 1/2 thich ?
 
Was it worth the extra cost? I am building a 36x36x18 it's 1/2 I don't know if I want starphire or not ...
 
Yes if you're into coral it's worth it.
 
It's only 150 more for my tank so I guess I should just do it lol. Thanks for your help . Also what's your water level below the rim?
 
It's only 150 more for my tank so I guess I should just do it lol. Thanks for your help . Also what's your water level below the rim?
About .5 inch
 
Wow that's one impressive tank. I'll work on that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new