22 years ago today, we still remember.....

BanZI29

Still just a reefer noob!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope that this post is ok to put up.

22 years ago today, our ideals, values, and beliefs were attacked by people who do not believe in, or understand those things, and why we hold them in such high regard.

22 years ago today, 2,977 people died because a few people decided that they would judge us all, and sacrifice those 2,977 lives.

22 years ago today, was not just an attack from extremist from another country, it was an attack on our way of life and our freedom, a freedom they do not know and most likely desire to have. An attack to force their beliefs on us, with no regard to us as human beings.

22 years ago today, all of us, all over our country, united together to help, support, comfort one another, and let the world know, that our ideals, values, and beliefs are strong and resilient, and will never be changed by anyone.

22 years ago today, no one cared what you looked like or where you were from. If you needed help, you got it, you were cared about, and we all stood together, and in one voice shouted that we will not be defeated, scared or divided.

Today and forever, let us all remember what that was like, let's bring back that unity, bring back that caring for others, the selfless service that we gave to help someone else, and the love for others that was shown as we helped others recover and live on.

Today and forever, let us remember those that died, those who rushed in and put their lives on the line with only one thought on their mind, "save someone's life"

Today and forever, let us remember those who lost someone dear to them, and comfort them, and let them know that they are not alone.

Today and forever, let us remember that there are those all over the world, who do not have what we do, who can not enjoy the freedom that we have, who are trodden on by the the same people who carried out this act of hate, and hopefully one day, help those people gain what we have, freedom to be human.

Today and forever, let us give help and service to those who are in need. Seek to preserve a Cheerful mind spirit, even in the midst of irksome tasks and weighty responsibilities, and endeavor to be unselfish in Service and devotion to the welfare of others.

Today and forever, those to sacrificed and were lost, those who were taken from us....we remember and honor you.

usa-flag-amercan-waving-gif.gif

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.2%
Back