22 Years, it's Time to Retire!

As the owner of an enterprise, I know that posting on a forum is not how one sells a business, especially not something valued at 8 figures as PEA likely is. Is this more of a marketing stunt?
 
OMG I am sort of sad to hear this. And wish I had the money to buy. I have not made it to Indonesia yet but soon. Dr Mac I hope your retirement goes well and take good care of Rachel great customer service. Thanks.
 
Well, it's been quite a while since I originally posted this.

I was dipping a toe in to see if there was any interest. We received many inquires, but nothing too serious. I haven't really pushed things along much. Been busy securing some new exclusive suppliers at the source and have been super busy with both online orders and retain walk-in customers. Each year is the best in our history, setting new records for us. We have more than enough to keep us busy while still providing excellent products and services.

I'm still interested in selling or taking on a partner with an a buy-in toward purchase.
 
Well, it's been quite a while since I originally posted this.

I was dipping a toe in to see if there was any interest. We received many inquires, but nothing too serious. I haven't really pushed things along much. Been busy securing some new exclusive suppliers at the source and have been super busy with both online orders and retain walk-in customers. Each year is the best in our history, setting new records for us. We have more than enough to keep us busy while still providing excellent products and services.

I'm still interested in selling or taking on a partneHowr with an a buy-in toward purchase.
How often are you around your store, I believe I will be 8n the area next week. I will most likely stop by and if I get lucky maybe I can run into you.
 
WWC Northern division? Might want to make a phone call.
 
How often are you around your store, I believe I will be 8n the area next week. I will most likely stop by and if I get lucky maybe I can run into you.

I'm at the facility every day. Officially open for walk-in customers 11-5 on Saturdays, on other days just let me know.
 
We
I'm at the facility every day. Officially open for walk-in customers 11-5 on Saturdays, on other days just let me know.
Ll I got rescheduled I am in Maryland tonight and very close to your shop but I see you guys are only open on Saturdays, I maybe will try and send you a very long message, about a few things.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new