22 Years, it's Time to Retire!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MartinM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the owner of an enterprise, I know that posting on a forum is not how one sells a business, especially not something valued at 8 figures as PEA likely is. Is this more of a marketing stunt?

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG I am sort of sad to hear this. And wish I had the money to buy. I have not made it to Indonesia yet but soon. Dr Mac I hope your retirement goes well and take good care of Rachel great customer service. Thanks.

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it's been quite a while since I originally posted this.

I was dipping a toe in to see if there was any interest. We received many inquires, but nothing too serious. I haven't really pushed things along much. Been busy securing some new exclusive suppliers at the source and have been super busy with both online orders and retain walk-in customers. Each year is the best in our history, setting new records for us. We have more than enough to keep us busy while still providing excellent products and services.

I'm still interested in selling or taking on a partner with an a buy-in toward purchase.

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it's been quite a while since I originally posted this.

I was dipping a toe in to see if there was any interest. We received many inquires, but nothing too serious. I haven't really pushed things along much. Been busy securing some new exclusive suppliers at the source and have been super busy with both online orders and retain walk-in customers. Each year is the best in our history, setting new records for us. We have more than enough to keep us busy while still providing excellent products and services.

I'm still interested in selling or taking on a partneHowr with an a buy-in toward purchase.
How often are you around your store, I believe I will be 8n the area next week. I will most likely stop by and if I get lucky maybe I can run into you.

paintman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC Northern division? Might want to make a phone call.

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How often are you around your store, I believe I will be 8n the area next week. I will most likely stop by and if I get lucky maybe I can run into you.

I'm at the facility every day. Officially open for walk-in customers 11-5 on Saturdays, on other days just let me know.

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We
I'm at the facility every day. Officially open for walk-in customers 11-5 on Saturdays, on other days just let me know.
Ll I got rescheduled I am in Maryland tonight and very close to your shop but I see you guys are only open on Saturdays, I maybe will try and send you a very long message, about a few things.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back