220 3 years old

Kayla Rosenberg

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2017
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to this site, a little about my tank, I work a lot and don't have the most time for this hobby, it is slowly consuming most of my free time. This tank was in my house when I bought it, I have updated the lights to led, replaced the skimmer and pump in the last few years, was fish only for some time but I have now started corals. I supplement regularly with an atomic doser and everything is doing well and have had little casualties. I needed to post to get another chance to win so best time to start #reef2reef, #worldwidecorals, #mywwccontest

View attachment 20170226_192414.jpg
 
Thank you it's not very deep only 18in and 3 foot tall so it's a rock stacking nightmare.
 
Cool aquascape!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new