24” Reef Brite XHO

Lilmatty5dimes

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
2,972
Reaction score
773
Location
Port St. John, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 24” Reef Brite xho I’m asking $120shipped

E075CB6B-4305-4C4F-92DF-70713FA86337.jpeg


3420A2D6-4A47-4758-93FE-A838E3F02DE7.jpeg


28B58909-AA6E-4940-9929-A6380E2A6F8A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new