24 or 30 inch Heatsink?

baseballfanatic2

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2014
Messages
533
Reaction score
115
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 30 L Nuvo fusion which measures 36 inch across. Should I go with a 24 inch or 30 inch heatsink? Only difference is 20 bucks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new