24" T5 Fixture

  • WTB 
  • Thread starter Thread starter oxo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

oxo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2023
Messages
48
Reaction score
44
Location
Tempe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to test out T5 bulbs on my tank.

I'm willing to look at whatever but i would love a silver fixture, and dimmable / with a built-in controller/timer is a plus. Ideally 4 bulbs, but 6 would be good too. I would prefer a purely T5 light and not a hybrid fixture as it would be a little wide on the tank.

Located in AZ, wiling to pay shipping.

Feel free to reply or PM if you have anything you're trying to get rid of :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new