24" T5HO with AI prime LED

VB Don

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2018
Messages
37
Reaction score
23
Location
VIRGINIA BEACH
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the process of changing from kessil 160 blue tuna's to Aquatic life T5HO hybrid fixture with the AI prime LED. what are you guys inputs? What should I use as T5 bulb combos(4) bulbs? I watch a few BRS and Tidel Garden Youtubes think I will try two Bule + and two Purple + Bulbs.
Also a cincern reading up on aculmatting to the T5 lights , want to run them short times and add as the tank gets use to the increase in PAR.
Placement hight, I was thinking 8" - 10" off water.
Tank: 24x24x24 cube marineland mixed(tobe) reef....
Thanks guys for the input.........
 
Two Purple+ might be overkill for that spectrum. Look into either Super Blue or Actinic for coral growth IMO.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new