240G front Drop off tank

IMG_1480349460.228822.jpg

While waiting. Here's my 6ft FOT. [emoji39] enjoy.

Is the middle structure suppose to look like the walking ATAT from Star Wars? I think this is the name of the walking guys. Anyway I really like it
 
Looks great!
 
IMG_1480311457.265041.jpg


Custom sump build exactly like what I build using cardboard [emoji13]
4ft x 22inch x 18inch high
IMG_1480311496.422715.jpg


IMG_1480311752.049884.jpg
That's a dang good idea using board 2 make a tru mockup. Ideas
 
If you have copper pipe brazed to the chiller coil so close to the sump water you might want to epoxy coat the copper? Splashes ext. Could lead to copper contamination?
And I believe it says it's titanium brazed 2 the copper lines coming from chiller so no cu in the auga
 
Ohh sorry. I quick read as I'm a guy and like pics . Splashes up 2 the copper exposed yep
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new