24g nanocube (2nd bonus entry)

Tamerd

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone ^_^ purchased a 23g nanocube about 3 months ago, it had been up and running for the owner for a couple years. If my rock was weighed right before I put it in, I have 50+ lbs in there. Have an upgraded pump, haven't taken it out to see what it was lol in chamber 1 I have the filter sponge with chemipure, chamber 2 has a good amount of live rock and seachem matrix, chamber 3 is return pump with filter sock over it. For some reason 3 nerite snail chose to live back there even though there's more algae in the display. Have a Hyder powerhead but it's sticker is missing. Have a uncontrollable led black box with white and blue led which is plugged into a timer. Recently bought an ai prime hd with 12" gooseneck to throw over it but haven't made a screen top yet.

Anyways. For those of you who read through all that rambling, what changes would you recommend? Also what would you suggest setting my prime at when I hook it up tonight or Saturday. Since my firefish went mia for a couple days I might just go top less if my nerite don't try taking off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new