24g nanocube (2nd bonus entry)

Tamerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone ^_^ purchased a 23g nanocube about 3 months ago, it had been up and running for the owner for a couple years. If my rock was weighed right before I put it in, I have 50+ lbs in there. Have an upgraded pump, haven't taken it out to see what it was lol in chamber 1 I have the filter sponge with chemipure, chamber 2 has a good amount of live rock and seachem matrix, chamber 3 is return pump with filter sock over it. For some reason 3 nerite snail chose to live back there even though there's more algae in the display. Have a Hyder powerhead but it's sticker is missing. Have a uncontrollable led black box with white and blue led which is plugged into a timer. Recently bought an ai prime hd with 12" gooseneck to throw over it but haven't made a screen top yet.

Anyways. For those of you who read through all that rambling, what changes would you recommend? Also what would you suggest setting my prime at when I hook it up tonight or Saturday. Since my firefish went mia for a couple days I might just go top less if my nerite don't try taking off.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back