25 buck deal anygood?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jerl77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jerl77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
1,822
Reaction score
394
Location
long island ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just pick this up for 25 bucks at the lfs anygood?
has 8 mushrooms on it :bigsmile:
IMG_6115.jpg

IMG_6117-1.jpg

IMG_6116.jpg
 
Those look like they should color up nice. 25 bucks was a great deal IMO. :smile: William
 
Great deal on some yumas.
 
Amazing deal,somthing similer sold for $75 here locally at an actioun.
 
Great deal but be careful with them. The gaping mouth isn't a very good sign. I would try to keep them in relatively low light at least for now. They look a bit stressed.
 
Great deal but be careful with them. The gaping mouth isn't a very good sign. I would try to keep them in relatively low light at least for now. They look a bit stressed.
+1. I was thinking the same thing. Keep them in low light, low flow for a week or two and then they should be ready to get blasted with some light to color up.
 
Shoot I had every one of my Florida Ricordeas melt on me. Like 10 of them completely disappeared.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new