25 gallon reef

IMG_7815.jpeg
IMG_7822.jpeg
IMG_7769.jpeg
IMG_7893.jpeg
IMG_7894.jpeg
 
normally I would say
get that fake gravel out
but dang, did u make it work!!!! I love the tank transformation! going from a lot of fake stuff, to this amazing tank!!! its amazing!!!!
Thanks Stewy. I am regretting the gravel, and scrape some out here and there, but it’s tricky. Still always working on stuff. New back drop is on the way. That should help with contrast.
 
Thanks Stewy. I am regretting the gravel, and scrape some out here and there, but it’s tricky. Still always working on stuff. New back drop is on the way. That should help with contrast.
keep the green
looks like mini mushrooms :D, what's the back drop?
 
Nice setup. Where did you get the blue zoas from and what are they called?
 
Another sexy SBB shipment. Tanks packed with edge to edge color. Keeping coral warfare down for now but will need an upgrade in the near future.
IMG_9068.jpeg
IMG_9046.jpeg
IMG_9045.jpeg
IMG_9044.jpeg
IMG_9040.jpeg
IMG_9041.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new