25 Polyp stratosphere colony-sold

Item Price
Sold
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

pitbullguy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2009
Messages
124
Reaction score
17
Location
Grand Rapids
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25 polyp colony
Sold

Live arrival: DOA only. Buyer must send photos of the closed box, packing, and coral within 2 hours of delivery. Full refund on the coral; shipping is not refunded. I won’t ship in extreme heat or cold. If the forecast is bad, we wait a day or two.
Any questions or if you want more pics no problem just shoot me a message.



IMG_5972.jpeg

IMG_5781.jpeg

IMG_5780.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new