250 Gallon Deep Dimension

Bassett22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well... I guess Ive been on the forum long enough to show my tank. As the title states, its a 250 gallon. I also have a 40 breeder sump, running an octopus 3000int skimmer, a reeflo dart return, an avast kalk stirrer with my ATO running through it. 2 x 250 watt halides light the tank, and I run rapid LED actinic supplement strips for ramping through dusk/dawn. Flow is from 2 Tunze 6105s and 2 6095s, all contolled with a tunze controller. Anyway! Enough about the chit chat. Here is why you clicked this link. Pictures.

vKT4Dish.jpg

LjwowQeh.jpg

sytAP3Xh.jpg

PoXWmfIh.jpg

SCepqDgh.jpg

gNQ1yMFh.jpg

OP
OP
Bassett22

Bassett22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good. Have you done a build post anywhere? Id like to see what all you are running/doing etc!
I have! It on a local forum atlantareefclub.org. search bassett22.

If you can't see the pictures without signing up, just ask away. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

OP
OP
Bassett22

Bassett22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good! You should update it! Last post was from January! :p

It doesn't look much different then above, just everything is a little bigger, maybe an extra fish or two. Im just waiting on the whole thing to grow in. Im in the process of losing all my montiporas to nudibranchs. I removed what I could to QT and was dipping them, but I lost those. and what is left in the tank is starting to show signs of being eaten. It really sucks but there isn't much I can do about it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back