250w de MH bulb choice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akida17th
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Akida17th

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2014
Messages
969
Reaction score
323
Location
Reefadelphia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a double ended Giesemann Infiniti MH/T5 fixture for my gigantea anemone tank. I upgraded from a 8 bulb 24w ATI fixture with a reefbrite xho. I had hopes of running a 20k radium bulb but apparently they don't manufacture DE 250 watts only mogul version which I seriously don't understand. Any MH users out there that can direct me towards a good 20k bulb resembing the radium look.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new