• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

250w m80 ballast

Acroporaaddict

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
792
Reaction score
450
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wtb: hamilton M80, sunlight bluewave m80 or other m80 ballasts
 
Got some brand-new Reef Brite but don't think they are M80
 
I am pretty sure I have a sunlight supply dual 250 up in the attic. But shipping would be a lot it’s heavy
 
I will look in the morning do you need anything else. I think I have some large lumenbright reflectors and I know I have a box of bulbs
 
Want to put these on proper ballasts instead of the electronic i currently have!
 

Attachments

  • 20260530_194902.jpg
    20260530_194902.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 25

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new