265 gallon CDA aquarium and stand

Item Price
4500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Ks4726

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2021
Messages
543
Reaction score
232
Location
18337
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unfortunately I will need to break my 265 gallon CDA tank down this spring. Im posting this just to get some feelers out there because i have nothing but time. This posting is for the tank, stand, and plumbing only because I know i wont be able to sell the full setup. The tank is 3 years old, reef ready with center rear overflow, bean animal drain, starfire glass on 3 sides with a black back, eurobraced, and was custom built for my needs. Dimensions are 84 by 30 wide and 24 deep. There are 2 scratches in the glass. One on the front and one on the right panel, but aren't noticeable when filled. The stand has 4 doors in the front with frosted glass panels, two side doors, acrylic drip tray, and control panel on the right side. I paid 11k on this tank and its a really nice setup. Im asking $45¹00 for the setup.

To be perfectly clear, buyer is responsible for transport. You will need minimum of 6 people. I used 7 and it still sucked. The tank and stand are heavy I want to be fully transparent that this tank and stand will need to be removed through a first floor window(this is how I got it inside).

Bottom line, this is for someone looking for a professional built tank that is looking to find a deal. CDA is no longer in business. I love the tank, but having two tanks is just too much for me at this point in my life. Im not in a rush to break it down, but if someone is interested i can speed it up a bit, but spring would be ideal. Please reach out with any questions.

20260111_163614.jpg 20260111_163614.jpg 20260111_163603.jpg 20260111_163621.jpg 20260111_163631.jpg 20260111_163650.jpg 20260111_163707.jpg 20260111_163732.jpg 20260111_163749.jpg 20260111_163805.jpg 20260111_163819.jpg 20260111_163827.jpg 20260111_163844.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice setup! Wish you were closer, I’m close to pulling the trigger on a new tank with the same dimensions. GLWS
 
Wow this is the exact size tank I want. GLWS.
 
Make me an FAIR offer, I triple dog dare someone. Ill be starting to move some fish out this weekend.
 
Tank is only holding my undulated trigger at the moment but all the other fish and live rock has been moved. Tank is ready to go.
 
Bump, what is that tray where the reactors are? I haven’t seen that before
I bought it online just as an extra water overflow protection. Don't remember where but it had to do with plants and gardening I believe. Its saved me a few times. I did get the acrylic drip tray with the stand but I figured the extra container wouldn't hurt
 
Bump, what is that tray where the reactors are? I haven’t seen that before
I bought it online just as an extra water overflow protection. Don't remember where but it had to do with plants and gardening I believe. Its saved me a few times. I did get the acrylic drip tray with the stand but I figured the extra container wouldn't hurt
Interesting, I’ll have to look into that thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new