• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

275 gallon acrylic sump

mattvisocky2003

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2010
Messages
752
Reaction score
63
Location
Fort Wayne, IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
VERY unique sump.

72"x36"x24.5"

Divided every foot for 6 compartments.
Has locations for shelves/media trays in compartments and a spray bar. Trays included.

Very well built. Many scratches.

$600 obo

Located in Fort Wayne, IN

Can possibly deliver to surrounding states.

9FDD0B42-4097-41D6-AD11-87BEE4C99ABF-8751-000001570B4D68A5.jpg
 
I am out of town currently and it's in a horrible location in my shed. I will do my best, but clearing out space will be a task if people aren't really interested. I'll make a little drawing and post it now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new