275 gallon glass cages Sps dominated peninsula

GratefulDad1968

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you! It’s currently doing amazing and I can’t wait to update this thread when it’s more filled in.
What’s so great is the “bones” of the tank look so nice, and, yet, there’s still SO MUCH room to build on them. Really looking forward to seeing this tank grow. Thanks!

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to see pics/discussion of your sump, as that is was
I’m working on designing now.
Sump is simple.. it’s messy but here’s some pics lol… I’ve neglected it. I need to clean it up when I get time.. #noshame#noshametype="full" alt="IMG_2664.jpeg"]3507968[/ATTACH]
IMG_2665.jpeg

IMG_2663.jpeg IMG_2664.jpeg

Ghostbuster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful system, brother. You definitely know what you’re doing! looks like you’re running your system very close to what the PC Corals guy, @SunnyX , is doing… TM All for Reef, Kalk, calcium carbonate cleaning w/NP Bacto-Balance, a tiny bit of ZEObak w/reactor too. Sunny also uses Reef Crystals, and doesn’t do much intense monitoring of chemistry. Keeping it simple.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful system, brother. You definitely know what you’re doing! looks like you’re running your system very close to what the PC Corals guy, @SunnyX , is doing… TM All for Reef, Kalk, calcium carbonate cleaning w/NP Bacto-Balance, a tiny bit of ZEObak w/reactor too. Sunny also uses Reef Crystals, and doesn’t do much intense monitoring of chemistry. Keeping it simple.
Correct! I go way back with Sunny to the rc days of vodka and mb7 when that was the thing! It worked and still works well I was running that combo on this tank till I saw Sunny’s new build and the crazy growth he got in a single year, so I decided to try his new method and it works great!

Ghostbuster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct! I go way back with Sunny to the rc days of vodka and mb7 when that was the thing! It worked and still works well I was running that combo on this tank till I saw Sunny’s new build and the crazy growth he got in a single year, so I decided to try his new method and it works great!
I can’t wait to start switching over myself; after watching his livestream with @ReefBum, I’m like that’s exactly what I need to do! That’s cool y’all know each well

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back