Lishoop6

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
home of the hamburger other wise known as most bor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The
24 gallon Aquapod saltwater aquarium is an all in one with a custom solerus pendant compact florescent light 55 watts it is height adjustable and can swing out of the way as needed.. As well as that I also will include a stealth heater, koralia 2, salt, nets, carbon with reusable bag, some flake and frozen food, magfloat and scraper for glass, hose for siphoning, stress solution and additives and if desired some medications, 3 gallon and 5 gallon buckets, and an end table that I use as a stand. It comes fully stocked (but of course there is room for more) about 25-35 lbs of live rock, various easy to keep coral, a pink and white urchin, a talabot damsel, a tiger stripped serpent starfish, hermit crabs, a mix of snails and a multicolored cucumber. Asking $500 and the pictures are of this aquarium.

29 high aquarium is a salt water reef aquarium with 2 55 watt compact florescent lights ( built in to the canopy), an all glass aquarium stand and canopy, heater, rena filstar 2 filter, salt, phosphate remover pads, background, mag float, nets, some flake, pellet, freeze dried and frozen food, stress solution and additives and if desired some medications, 3 gallon and 5 gallon buckets, generic aguatongs, saltwater testing kit, hydrometer, python siphon, and various cleaning brushes. It comes stocked with over 75lbs of live rock, some large polyp stony (including a red scoly) and soft corals all easy to moderate care, hermits, various snails. $600

plainrt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump but one ? how did you fit 75+lbs rock into a 29 gallon tank?

OP
OP
L

Lishoop6

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
home of the hamburger other wise known as most bor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how does $45 sound

Attachments

• scoly2.jpg
    scoly2.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 119

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back