29 dead Asian Arowanas, killed by bleach :(

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leonard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leonard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2011
Messages
1,427
Reaction score
3
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's just said I remember reading about an aquarium store that this happened to sometimes I just can't believe how mean some people are oh well can't do anything about them.... Just remember to be a Better person from others!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new