OP
OP
DocRose

DocRose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s even highly unlikely it’s going to work in my 160 gallon...
That’s crazy. It’s amazing how when we’re young and even when we’re older (and just don’t know better) we think fish just live peacefully in the ocean. With the exception of the predatory ones. And you’d think something like 160-200 gallons would be enough space for them to live peacefully. But nooooooo… I mean could you imagine if that was us as humans?!? Proportionate to size…that would be like me being unable to coexist with my neighbor that lives two blocks down from me.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s crazy. It’s amazing how when we’re young and even when we’re older (and just don’t know better) we think fish just live peacefully in the ocean. With the exception of the predatory ones. And you’d think something like 160-200 gallons would be enough space for them to live peacefully. But nooooooo… I mean could you imagine if that was us as humans?!? Proportionate to size…that would be like me being unable to coexist with my neighbor that lives two blocks down from me.
The indigo is free-ranging and the orchid has always preferred caves and barnacles. For all I know the indigo just wants to play (or mate), but the orchid isn’t having any of it. The indigo likes parking in front of the cave and shaking his tail at the orchid, but yesterday the orchid had had enough and nipped it. Fish... never a dull moment.

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m with everyone else who is saying 6 small fish max, but if you’re looking for more options, check out a pink-streaked wrasse (Pseudocheilinops ataenia). Stays small, nice and colorful, active, and peaceful.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back