29gal. Nano

R

reef-nut

Guest
View Badges
I have a 29 gallon nano. It has 2-18 watt T-5s. It has a h.o. filter and at least 75 lbs. LR. I am ordering another coralife T-5 set like the one I have and that should be enough light. All I have is softies. I have 3 ricordea rocks with 30 ricordea polyps all together, several zoo rocks a duncan with 5 heads, a green polyped leather, a couple shroom rocks and 6 small fish. Everthing looks great, but does not seem to grow much. I have not lost a coral or fish in years. I use reef plus and reef complete and cyclope-eeze. I want my zoos to grow like all yours. I have talked to everyone and the only dif in our tanks is you all have more light and a sump with a fuge. I do the same water changes with the same salt. I have asked you all about the sump and fuges and everbody says if you have a lot of live rock and do water changes you do not need them. I will ad anything you all think I need. PLEASE let me know what you think. When it comes to a MH, I will never have enough LpS or SPS to sustain one. I have a duncan and a hammer that does great under mt T-5s. The hammer actually adds a head ever so often.
 
I plan on adding a fuge. I do not have a sump, so I was going to add a h.o fuge. I can get one with light for about $150.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new