2legit tenius

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys I purchased a couple frags from you guys a while back and I'm wondering if you could show me any mother colony pictures or pictures of older frags of what I could expect. The three I can't find pictures of are wwc grafted mille, orange peel acropora, and 2legit tenius. I've found pics of 2legit but it looks nothing like mine. The pics I've seen it looks very blue. Mine has a green encrusting growth ring but the overall hue of the coral is reddish and the polyps are a dark red. Did I possibly get something else other than 2legit or have you seen these colors before? I'm loving it either way just unsure if I'm pulling out unexpected colors? Thanks love you guys
Will Wohlers

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys I purchased a couple frags from you guys a while back and I'm wondering if you could show me any mother colony pictures or pictures of older frags of what I could expect. The three I can't find pictures of are wwc grafted mille, orange peel acropora, and 2legit tenius. I've found pics of 2legit but it looks nothing like mine. The pics I've seen it looks very blue. Mine has a green encrusting growth ring but the overall hue of the coral is reddish and the polyps are a dark red. Did I possibly get something else other than 2legit or have you seen these colors before? I'm loving it either way just unsure if I'm pulling out unexpected colors? Thanks love you guys
Will Wohlers

The other two frags we do not have mother colony pictures for. The frag you have sounds like a 2 Legit but could be changing based on your lighting. If you can send us a PM or email with more information so we can assist you.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 27.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back