2nd 6e Power Bar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pakman2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like to add a second 6e powerbar to my Profilux. What are the recommendations or suggestions on setting the 2nd one up? I have the USB cable going from the first powerbar to the Profilux. Does the second powerbar piggyback via USB from the first one?

*Ruffian*

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like to add a second 6e powerbar to my Profilux. What are the recommendations or suggestions on setting the 2nd one up? I have the USB cable going from the first powerbar to the Profilux. Does the second powerbar piggyback via USB from the first one?
Everything is Daisy Chained via the PAB cables. I think you will just have to set the starting switch number for the device.

OP
OP
P

Pakman2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is Daisy Chained via the PAB cables. I think you will just have to set the starting switch number for the device.
Thanks for the info! I would I’d hoped that the brand new PAB would of came with the connection cable. Looks like I have to order one to daisy chain them.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back