2nd Annual Montgomery Reef Club Coral Market

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MRC-2009-Coral-Market.jpg

Yeah, I've been slacking... The Montgomery Reef Club will be hosting the 2nd Annual Coral Market on April 25th at the Drury Inn just off of I-85 in Montgomery, Al. from 12-4 PM CST. Fragging Demonstration at 2 PM ($10 fee). Door Prizes/Raffles at 3 PM. Free Admission.

Some of the sponsors so far are DT's Phyto, Sunlight Supply, SeaChem, Drs. Foster and Smith, ReefGeek, Reefscience.com, ORA, CaribSea, and Champion Lighting. More to come:).

We'll have light snacks and soft drinks available, also.

The Drury Inn offered excellent rates for those who traveled last year, but make arrangements as soon as possible to ensure you get a room. I don't think there is anything going on that weekend, but you never know...

Buy, sell, and trade corals and lightly used equipment. There will be a little bit of everything there from softies to SPS and everything in between.

If interested in setting up a table, contact me and I'll get you penciled in. There is a $10 table fee for those wishing to rent a table and sell/trade.

We hope to see you all there:).

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1611061

OP
OP
gflat65

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We think we will be able to, but not sure what time we can get in there. Someone has the room Friday, so we've gathering intel on what their plans are so we can get word out as soon as possible. Worse case, if we have to have aplace to set up the night before, we could try my house. I've got a big open area where tanks could sit until morning. That's worse case, though. We'll likely be able to get in Friday, just not as early as last time. I'll let you know as soon as my spies know:D.

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a nice offer but I don't want to set up twice. I'll hold off making a room reservation until you know definitely.

OP
OP
gflat65

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are supposed to be 10 blocked out for the reef club. You may have to ask for that. I'll see what I can find out. I was told they were filling up, but that we had a little time to start reserving before they had to let them go.

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jack

Call them 334-273-1101. Ask for James and tell him you want one of the blocked rooms. I just got one.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 33 26.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back