• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x ecotech mp40 w/mobius

Item Price
280
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TheReefEffect

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
233
Reaction score
33
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Hello up for grabs is 2 mp40s
They work great and perfect. My daughter kept pulling them off the glass so i had to go with one with the wires in the tank
I prefer these but in a few years when she is older😂

280 each shipped
Or 515 for both shipped
20260404_191120_696035C4-EE1F-4B57-A9A4-560B06F72663.png

20260404_191120_55172B48-7569-4795-A45F-FF8A703B9739.png

20260404_191121_B04E8DA8-16EB-4DE5-B866-56DD98F63438.png

20260404_191121_4F1D4645-F6D0-4B2E-B418-A37A2F16BAF4.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new