2x Kessil AP700

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
1,866
Reaction score
2,068
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 Kessil ap700 for sale. $350 shipped to lower 48. Approximately 2.5 years of use.

IMG_3936.jpeg IMG_3937.jpeg IMG_3938.jpeg IMG_3940.jpeg IMG_3941.jpeg IMG_3939.jpeg

3568833-8d43475dea7335ffd921fe08ecf68e6e.jpg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
THIS IS A SCAM, I WAS HACKED
 
THIS IS A SCAM, I WAS HACKED
I was just reading your hack message. I was thinking this was a very good deal for two Kessil lights.

(I was thinking I might buy them until I saw that it wasn’t legit.)

Sorry for the evil that is messing with you today.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new