2x MP40wES For Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuperPro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SuperPro

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
179
Reaction score
6
Location
Mt. Juliet
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 MP40wES for sale. Manufacture dates are Feb 11 and Aug 11. Pumps are in great shape, I'm getting out and these were the only thing Bill didn't buy. Asking $350ea, only local for now.


126ADC6E-0220-4C38-A8BB-FDD53C2D6DEA-14575-000009122DACD902.jpg
 
Me too but just don't have the time to dedicate to the hobby.
 
If I didn't already have MP40's I would say.

shutupandtakemymoney.jpg


Bump for some good pumps


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new