3 - 250w DE MH fixtures with ballasts - with 1 month old Pheonix 14K bulbs

scottkel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took out these 3 fixtures (along with 4 t5's) and replaced them a few weeks ago. I know one of the lights was acting up and I havent had a chance to play with it to see if it was a loose connection or what. Basically, I do not need these anymore and I need to clear them out of my living room and ama looking to sell or trade for corals/fish. Let me know if you are interested. This is a pic of the setup that I replaced with the new AI's... Thanks! Scott

I am just looking to clear out the stuff I dont need anymore. As is I would like to get $200 to put back into corals for the tank.

exist lights 1.jpg

exist lights 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
scottkel

scottkel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are the units that I bought 250W HL MH Retrofit Kit (HQI) - they are 250w double ended retrofits with ARO ballasts - they were roughly $140 each. The bulbs are $60 each from Marine Depot. Total I have roughly $500 in the setup.
hqiretro.jpg

Like I said, one of the fixtures seemed to be acting up and I dont know if it was a ballast or bulb or connection of what. The units are about 2-3 years old or so. I am just looking to clear out the stuff I dont need anymore. As is I would like to get $200 to put back into corals for the tank.

Let me know your thoughts - Thanks!

Scott

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back