3 40s frag tank build

Linkfalcon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2013
Messages
127
Reaction score
22
Location
Northern va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have 3 40 gallon breeders that I'm kinda setting up as I find deals on the web lol so two of the tanks are next to each other so I picked up a 6 bulb t5 72 inch fixture and the other 40 is by its self with a 6 bulb t5 as well all the tanks are drilled for returns and useing a 40 gall breeder as a sump picked up 3 max jet 1200 for flow in the tanks.. The sump tank also has live Rock and heater and picked up a asm 4xx skimmer....

What do y'all think so far and what would be the easiest thing to start growing trying to get some ideas going while the setup is cycling thanks


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new