3.5 gallon long pico

I couldn’t get a good photo but I’ll try again when I get back home, the brown clown goby died because it wouldn’t eat and the green clown goby jumped but good thing I was right next to the tank and I got him right back in. It almost looks like Ich because of the white spots but the weird bubbles are throwing me off plus it hasn’t spread to anything else yet.
 
Yellow clown goby is good and happy as its eating not a crazy amount but it's eating, it is a healthy fish so it was able to fight off whatever was going on pretty well but the green is still looking not great I am just hoping it will pull through.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new