3.5 Pico Cube Revival

Sara3502

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi y'all, I have had this pico running for about 2 years now with one large rhodactis mushroom as the only coral. The tank has been at a family member's house for nearly a year now due to me moving out of state for an internship. I picked it up two days ago to move back to my apartment. It had no water changes the entire time I was gone, but besides a lot of algae, it is doing alright!

Stock:
One azure damsel
One pompom crab
snails and a couple hermits.

I just added a zoa frag yesterday, I'm hoping it does well! It's got some nice colors.
20191229_145850.jpg

Full tank

20191228_110216.jpg

Big rhodactis
20191229_144425.jpg

New Zoas
20191228_000004.jpg

I love my pompom crab and his huge anemones haha
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new