3.6 cube

knap_123

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
768
Reaction score
109
Location
alex city, alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been looking for a pico tank and went to get a fluvalspec. But petco was out and had this little tank . Got to do some upgrades but I'm really excited about it!
 
Cool! What other equipment will you use? Can't wait to see what you do with it!
 
I gutted mine, but plan to redo the back chambers. But I will change them up some.
 

Attachments

  • 20150906_152357.jpg
    20150906_152357.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 187

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new