• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 Acro Packs. **Cheap**

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All packs have been sold. Thank you to everyone that picked up a pack!!

Hello, I’ve got 3 acro packs for sale, below. Nice, big chunky WYSIWYG frags. Message me with any questions.

Overnight shipping to continental US only.

1A2CC4D3-A943-4CAA-9FE6-E246E4006FD2.jpeg

PACK 1 SOLD
L-R
TSA Bill Murray (1 1/4” plug)
RR The Vinh
SRC Strawberry Milkshake
RR Pink Cadillac (was in low light)
SRC Plum Crazy
$250 Shipped

07375215-141C-4BF5-9F07-3D475ED5D0A0.jpeg

PACK 2 SOLD
L-R
CB Maleficent
RR The Vinh
SRC Strawberry Milkshake
RR Pink Cadillac
SRC Plum Crazy
$265 Shipped

85548CE5-3948-4F95-9414-AD0CA89DA0AD.jpeg

PACK 3 SOLD
L-R
TSA Bill Muray (1 1/4” plug)
SRC Strawberry Milkshake
RR Pink Cadillac (was in low light)
RR The Vinh
CC Voodoo Majik
$295 $265 Shipped!!

I offer healthy, pest free frags at great prices. In the unlikely event a coral arrives DOA, immediately PM or text me a picture of the dead coral, in the sealed container and I will either refund the cost of the frag or send replacement. Shipping costs cannot be refunded. I am also not responsible for shipping problems, but I think we could work something out that’s fair for both of us should FedEx flop. Please see my thread history for all the positive reviews from past coral sales.
Thanks!
Jesse
Sweet Reef Corals

Last edited:

Farrun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up Frag Pack #2 from Jessie today. Great seller and beautiful frags. All pest free, clean and nice sizes. Anyone that is on the fence about buying Frag Pack #3 should buy it now before they miss out on a great opportunity. Highly recommended.

OP
OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just picked up Frag Pack #2 from Jessie today. Great seller and beautiful frags. All pest free, clean and nice sizes. Anyone that is on the fence about buying Frag Pack #3 should buy it now before they miss out on a great opportunity. Highly recommended.
Thank you for picking up pack #2 and for the nice review Dan! Much appreciated. Let me know if I can hook you up with anything else in the future!

vlad2spinn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have to say, Jesse is one of the best sellers I have bought from on R2R. Great communication, large and very healthy frags, and some freebies. Even included PAR info where he keeps his colony for each frag. I wish everyone would do that. I highly recommend Jessy to anyone looking to buy frags.

OP
OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have to say, Jesse is one of the best sellers I have bought from on R2R. Great communication, large and very healthy frags, and some freebies. Even included PAR info where he keeps his colony for each frag. I wish everyone would do that. I highly recommend Jessy to anyone looking to buy frags.
Thank you so much for the great feedback! I hope you enjoy the frags as much as I have!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back