3 clowns in one tank need help!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arcsenic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Your going to need a much bigger tang with other anemones, so they avoid each other. That's the best bet
 
I bought two occelaris and two perccelaris at the same time and put them in a 20 gallon. One occelaris became female but was a real bully to both perccelaris so I moved the two perccelaris to my 72 gallon. About six months later neither perccelaris became female so I moved the male occelaris to my 72 gallon to force one of my perccelaris in to a female. My perccelaris did the same to the occelaris for about a week or more but now everything seems to be ok. Still no sign of a female yet. I talked to my LFS first be for doing this because I didn't want a dead clownfish. My situation may be unique for all were together at first separated then reintroduced.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new