3 gallon nano

R

reef-nut

Guest
View Badges
Getting a 3 gallon nano tomorrow with a 18watt 50/50 pc on it and was wondering if anyone had a picture of a 2 or 3 gal. nano they could put a picture on for some ideas? Thanks!!
 
Forgot to mention what I am putting in it. I have 20+ polyps of ricordea a bam bam frag, a few other zoo frags and a 1 head duncan frag. One perc and a bi-color blenny. That should be enough. I might add some more zoo frags after I see how the ones I got are doing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new