• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 GHL Mitras LX7206 LED Light

Item Price
350-900
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

fishy27

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
208
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have (3) GHL Mitras LX7206 (silver/white) for sale. I purchased these used from another reefer. I think they are well built and look great, but the reason I'm selling is I always had Radions and wanted to make a switch from G4's. It maybe I'm used to the Radions so I'm switching back. I was told the lights are probably 3 years to 4 years old. The lights are in great condition, have all original boxes and function as they should. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.

I will sell all 3 for $900 OR will separate them for $350 each
** BUYER PAYS SHIPPING COST**

BA521D48-1527-4236-9BE1-1461B329E6CA.jpeg 7539696D-3977-4ACF-96DC-DB3059A10F9A.jpeg 7DE28CCE-BC22-4C39-9583-4F0EAA98A928.jpeg 33A5009B-76EA-48DA-80A6-1439C9CD4A82.jpeg
 
Are these still available?
 
Sorry they are Sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new