• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 Inch Coral Propagation Tiles

CoralGuy19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been making these tiles for my own person use for a few years now. I find larger tiles like these are difficult to find and are often very expensive. As stated in the title, these tiles are 3 inches across and are very easy to cut. I sell a pack of 30 of these tiles for $14.99 shipped. If interested in some send me a pm.

IMG-7139.jpg IMG-7074.jpg IMG-7073.jpg

OP
OP
CoralGuy19

CoralGuy19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the responses everyone! These are 1/4 inches thick, made of my own concrete/sand mix, and have been cured for 60+ days. Here's a picture one of my corals growing on one of these tiles.

IMG-7813.jpg

OP
OP
CoralGuy19

CoralGuy19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmmmm tempting as I could layer my tank bottom with them rather than going bare bottom and just let the corals grow across them and when I upgrade move them to the new tank or if I want to frag, pull one up and replace with a clean one and start over....
That's exactly what I do with these except I have them all up on a frag rack.

OP
OP
CoralGuy19

CoralGuy19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for your interest! All the packs I have available are spoken for right now. I will be posting on this thread again when I have more.

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chad, this is brilliant. I'll be ordering from you in near future as my frag tank is being built currently.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back